Petersen Games Startropolis Board Game
- Startropolis is a modular 3D space station game. Players buy modules and connect them to the existing space station. This creates revenue, and allows them to purchase more modules.
- The player with the most credits at game end wins!
- All alien civilizations want access to the Nexus, an exit point for every wormhole in the entire galactic octant. Rather than see bloodshed, the humans offered to let all share the Nexus peacefully. The humans would build the space station modules, ensuring compatibility, but the aliens would purchase and own the modules themselves. And thus Startropolis was born!
- For 2 to 4 players ages 8 years and over
- Approximately 30-60 minute play time